Grinning Cobossus Grinning Cobossus

Cut the Rope reference, yeah! :D

That was a pretty awesome game :) Well done! :D

Gama11 responds:

Thx a lot. ;) Keeps me motivated for my next game!

Depict1 Depict1

Epic.

MASSIVE MOTHER F*CKING SPOILER ALERT:
MASSIVE MOTHER F*CKING SPOILER ALERT:
Yo kids, to get the Second Ending, you need to throw the second spike you get in the very, very last area above the pit. Your clone will fall into the spikes (make sure you land safely). Have fun!

Level Up! Level Up!

I want the other ending...

The computer keeps crashing the game after I finish it for the first time. Also: Nerf Shadow. Please.

Brilliant game, other than the two things above, there are no problems; even the story is great! Well done.

T E T R I S ' D: The Game T E T R I S ' D: The Game

Very good.

8/10. Why 8? This is a great game, but there are some flaws:

1: Music is low quality
2: Sometimes, pressing K will not do the wall-climb thing for some reason.

Fix these = easy 10/10.

When Pigs Fly When Pigs Fly

That is the most god-damn annoying pig EVER.

I like this game. Apart from that F**KING PIG, and slippy controls, or just bad level design. I like the story, the concept, the music; just not everything else.

THE_GAME THE_GAME

Ingenious.

I like the 3 games in one idea, at first though, I thought this would just be saying "YOU LOST THE GAME" or something. I was proven wrong.

Gray Gray

My interpritation:

War only creates war. When you change one side, the other side beckons, you help them, the game never ends.

Personally, I think the game is too long, and I had another, more ethnic based interpretation, but I did not post it due to the possibility of it being seen as racist.

Brawler Whirled Brawler Whirled

Soooooo looooooooong

This is a good game and all, but 1: Each wave was too long 2: There were too many waves and 3: No music. I fit had those problems fixed, I'd play this more.

Deliver That Fulp Deliver That Fulp

Very good

Good game as it is, I have a question: How do I NOT deliver baby too hard?

Patapon 2 The Art Of War Patapon 2 The Art Of War

Pon, pon, pata pon!

*ahem* PATA PATA PATA PON! This is a very good game, and I congratulate you for creating such a good game and promotional stunt. I want Patapon 2 now.